Posted by Marty Dickinson on Feb 2, 2009
Three years in development, over 10,000 hours spent turning over every rock online, and 2 partners…put all of that together and you’ve got a link www.YourSmallBizCollege.com. By clicking on that link, you will come across the most complete resource center for businesses that I have seen.
Their headline reads, “Calling All Business Owners: Finally! A One-Stop Complete Entrepreneur’s Resource Center Jam-Packed With Hundreds of Tools To Build Your Business in 2009…Even with the Economy’s Ups and Downs!”
Their subhead reads, “Over 35 Categories About To Bust Loose With Trusted Tips and Tools: Video Tutorials, Business Planning Forms and Templates, Software, eBooks, Internet Marketing Training Webinars, Social Networking Apps, Widgets, and More!” Let’s just say, I was intrigued.
I now have access to the site, and thought I’d share my review of it with you. I’m sure you’ll come across a lot of promotion for this site. It is said that by the end of their first week, over 300,00o people will have received emails about this inexpensive membership site.
So what’s in this A to Z business site?
- Over 35 categories to choose from including: Franchising, Business Coaching, Legal/Taxes, Affiliate Marketing, Real Estate, HR/Payroll, Import/Export, Non-Profit, and Private Label.
- Website Tools include ready-to-use templates, images, websites-in-a-box, shopping cart tools, blog widgets and plug-ins, logo design…so much more…
- Over 50 business coaching resources, tips, techniques, and secrets revealed.
You will even find places to take business classes at Harvard and Yale online for Free. They’ve purchased resell/reprint rights to over 40,000 e-books and internet tools just so you could use them in your product or service promotional efforts.
They also have:
- eMarketing information to help build your brand online
- A library full of Internet Marketing and business training webinars
- MySpace, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube all explained for beginners.
- Over 100 how-to videos
- Business plan outlines, forms, letter and email templates, and more!
I’ve only just begun to crack open this site and see all there is to see. It will probably take me weeks to take advantage of all the information.
I encourage you to go to www.YourSmallBizCollege.com and watch the video on the site set-up, read their sales letter on what is included, and see if it’s a good fit for your business in 2009.
Considering what’s inside, I was pretty surprised that they only charge $27/mo. to get access. The 2 partners, Darrell Hornbacher and Client Steiner, are business associates of mine…so I had to ask Darrell, “Why only $27 a month?” He says, “We understand these are challenging financial times. We don’t want the cost of a membership precluding a small biz owner from taking advantage of a tool that can have an impact on their business. For less than a dollar a day and a money back guarantee what do you have to lose?”
A few of their fast action bonuses (to the first 100 sign-ups) include:
- 4 days/3 nights at Rick Raddtaz’s Entrepreneurs Retreat Network in Breckenridge, Colorado
- A “Webmaster Package” (10Gb of downloads to design and maintain your own website)
- Tips and techniques to take full advantage of Twitter
I’ve been told that a flood of people have already visited the site. To Darrell and Clint, “Great job and good luck!”
Go check it out, come back, and tell me what you think…
Click a Star to Rate This Post:
Tell Others About This Post:
Email This Post to a Friend